Please read these important terms and conditions.
By purchasing tickets and agreeing to terms, you understand and agree that in order for us to grant a ticket or entrance to the club to you, or anyone in your party, you and each person in your group must be fully vaccinated and abide by the following terms:
- As of our opening date of October 1st, 2021, Scullers Jazz Club Boston will require proof of vaccination from all customers who enter the venue.
- Proof of full vaccination may include a physical card or digital photo of the card from the CDC.
- Children under 12, who cannot be vaccinated, must wear masks.
- Along with their tickets and vaccination card, attendees must bring a valid photo ID such as drivers license, Federal ID or passport.
- Fully Vaccinated means your first visit to the club is at least 2 weeks after your final dose. Alternatively, you must show proof of a negative Covid test within 48hrs of the show day you plan to attend. We do not provide any testing on our property and it is your sole responsibility to obtain and pay for a test within 48 hrs of the show you plan to attend.
- In addition to the vaccination policy, per Boston city mandate, other than when you are eating or drinking, you must wear a mask while attending a show at Scullers.
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
We thank you for supporting Scullers while we work hard to follow the most up-to-date guidelines and safety measures to keep our customers as safe as possible.
Scullers is purpose-built for the best live music experience – for you the audiences and for the world-class Jazz artists we welcome every week. Check out our calendar and come join us as we celebrate the amazing talents of world renowned Jazz Masters and the up and coming jazz artists of today and tomorrow. We look forward to seeing you soon and often!